Welcome to Sälen
A quality accommodation close to the mountains.
Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation owns 35 apartments located next to Sälens Högfjällshotell up on Sälenfjällen Mountains. Here you are close to everything: the slopes and lifts, shops, a grocery store (ICA), restaurants and entertainment.
All the apartments have a balcony or terrace facing south and the E-building basement has access to women’s and men’s saunas with a communal relaxation area. For more information about what the facility has to offer, visit Sälens Högfjällshotell website: www.hogis.se
The properties were built in 1989 and the apartments were renovated in 2018.
All apartments have two bedrooms. Apartments on the ground floor have one bedroom with two single beds (80 cm) and one bedroom with two bunk beds, a total of 6 beds. Middle floor apartments have one bedroom with a bunk bed and one bedroom with two bunk beds, a total of 6 beds. Apartments on the upper floor have a bedroom with two single beds (90 cm) and a bedroom with a bunk bed, a total of 4 beds.
The apartments also have a living room with a kitchen area or living room and kitchen, as well as a bathroom with a toilet, shower and drying cabinet. In addition, each apartment has an associated storage room of about 4 sqm on the ground floor. There may be minor differences between apartments.
Every apartment has a dedicated parking space. Ask the reception for location.
- Reservations are administered by Sälens Högfjällshotell, tel: 0280-871 00 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Employees at Saab or Scania can also log-on to your company Benify-portal/-application to check the availability of apartments and do online reservations. Search in Benefits for Jubileumsfonden or Holiday resorts.
- Your reservation becomes binding only after the payment is registered in the account.
- You will then receive information about the pickup and return of keycards and other practical issues.
- The apartment rent does not include cleaning, toilet paper, washing up liquid, bed linen or towels.