Who lets out?
The responsible landlord is the Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation.
Who may rent?
The persons covered by the statutes of the staff foundation, namely:
- Employees of Saab AB, Scania CV AB, Orio AB and the respective group company (previously called Saab/Scania).
- Retirees from these companies.
Employee may not rent on behalf of others.
60 days ahead of the week in question available apartments will be offered to the public for booking.
For how long may I rent?
- You may rent weekly from Sunday to Sunday, or for shorter periods from Sunday to Thursday or from Thursday to Sunday.
- During off-season, spring/summer/fall, you may be able to book per day.
How can an apartment be booked?
- Reservations are administered by Sälens Högfjällshotell, tel: 0280-871 00 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your reservation becomes binding only after the payment is registered in the account.
- You will then receive information about the pickup and return of keycards and other practical issues.
- The apartment rent does not include cleaning, toilet paper, washing up liquid, bed linen or towels.
What do I pay?
The rent for the period according to the booking confirmation.
What happens if several bookings are made at the same time?
The first person, who notifies Sälens Högfjällshotell and pays within 7 days, as specified above, will be given priority in relation to anyone signing up later.
What are the rules for cancellation?
- You must send your cancellation to Sälens Högfjällshotell. A cancellation is only valid after it has been confirmed by Sälens Högfjällshotell.
- Cancellation is possible up to the arriving day.
- The cancellation fee is always SEK 300, which will be deducted from the amount paid.
Contact and Booking
e-mail: email@example.com or tel: 0280-87 100
Access to the apartment
You will have access to the apartment from 15:00 on the day of arrival and you have to vacate no later than at 11:00 on the day of departure.
What are the tenant’s rights?
- The apartments’ size, number of beds and other equipment are listed in a separate information sheet, which is available in the apartment. A short version is accessible on the Foundation’s website under “Welcome to Sälen”. This document also specifies which services are included in the rent.
- If the apartment cannot be accessed at the agreed time and you are not offered another apartment of approximately the same size, then you have the right to terminate the rental agreement. Then you will receive a refund of everything you have paid, in addition to other proven additional costs that you may have had in this regard, net of the benefit you may have had from the apartment, up to a total maximum of SEK 5 000.
- Complaints during your stay must be reported immediately, but no later than 7 calendar days after the end of the rental period, initially to Sälens Högfjällshotell and then to Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints received after that period will not be considered.