General terms and conditions for Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation apartments in Köpingsvik.
Decided by the Board of the SAAB/Scania Jubileum Foundation and valid until further notice. The latest edition is always available on the Foundation’s website.
Who lets out?
The responsible landlord is the SAAB/Scania Jubileum Foundation.
Who can rent?
The persons covered by the statutes of the staff foundation, namely:
- Employees of Saab AB, Scania CV AB, Orio AB and the respective group company (previously called Saab-Scania).
- Retirees from these companies.
Employees may not rent on behalf of others.
For how long may I rent?
During peak season, you may only rent for one week and the changeover day is on Sundays.
During off-season you may rent shorter than one week, but no less than two days.
During off-season you may also rent more than one week excluding week 25.
How can an apartment be booked?
- Reserve your apartment on the Foundation’s online booking page: Bokning
- Questions about booking: email@example.com
- Payment must have been made by the date specified in the written confirmation of the booking. Non-payment will be treated as a cancellation.
- Your reservation becomes effective only after the payment is registered in the account.
- Written information will then be provided about the pickup and return of the key and other practical issues.
- The apartment rent does not include cleaning, toilet paper, washing-up liqiud, bed linen or towels.
What do I pay?
The rent for the period according to the booking confirmation.
What are the rules for cancellation?
If you already paid for your reservation, you must e-mail your cancellation to the Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation is only valid until confirmation has been issued by the Foundation.
- If cancellation occurs more than 14 days before the start of the rental period, the paid amount will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the start of the rental period, 10% will be deducted from the amount paid as a cancellation fee.
Access to the apartment
The apartment is available from 16:00 on the day of arrival and is vacated no later than 11:00 on the day of departure.
What are the tenant’s rights?
- If the apartment cannot be accessed at the agreed time, and another apartment is not offered to you, you have the right to terminate the rental agreement. You will then receive a refund of the whole amount of your payment, in addition to other proven additional costs that you may have had, net of the benefit you may have had from the apartment, up to a total maximum of SEK 5,000.
- Complaints during your stay must be reported immediately to the Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation: email@example.com, but no later than 7 calendar days after the end of the rental period. Complaints received after that period will not be considered.
What are the tenant’s obligations?
- The key to the apartment is to be picked up and returned according to booking confirmation.
- You and your party must take good care of the apartment and its contents and follow the code of conduct, instructions and regulations which apply. A good rule is to care for the staff foundation’s property as though it was your personal property.
- You are responsible for any damage that occurs to the property and its contents, if you or someone in your party has been negligent.
- You may not use the apartment for any purpose other than for recreational purposes and you may not allow more people than you indicated on your booking to stay overnight in the apartment or on the plot.
- You must observe silence and show consideration to other tenants between 22:00 and 07:00.
- Swimming in the pool is not permitted after 22:00.
- Smoking is not permitted in any apartment.
- Pets are only allowed in apartment 4.
- You must clean the apartment thoroughly before departure. If neglected, the cleaning will be performed at your expense (SEK 1500)
The agreement ceases to apply with immediate effect:
- If you or someone in your party causes a disturbance in the apartment or in the vicinity.
- If you or someone in your party causes damage to the apartment or to the area.
- If the apartment is used for a purpose other than its intended purpose.
If the agreement is terminated due to one of the reasons above, you and your party must immediately vacate the premises and you will not be entitled to recover any part of the rental amount.
You and the Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation have the right to withdraw from the rental agreement if the apartment cannot be made available due to labour disputes, long-term disruption to the water and/or power supply, fire or other similar major events which neither you nor the Foundation could foresee or prevent. In such cases, the Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation is obliged to refund the rental amount, with a deduction for any benefit you might have had from the apartment.
Contact and Booking
Questions about booking, keys and access
Error reporting on the property
Marlena’s home service 073-570 92 52 (day-time).
Dag Svernlöv SAAB/Scania Jubileum Foundation,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0738-18 47 50.