Who lets out?
The responsible landlord is the SAAB/Scania Jubileum Foundation.
Who can rent?
The persons covered by the statutes of the staff foundation, namely:
- Employees of Saab AB, Scania CV AB, Orio AB and the respective group company (previously called Saab-Scania).
- Retirees from these companies.
Employees may not rent on behalf of others.
For how long may I rent?
During peak season, you may only rent for one week and the changeover day is on Sundays.
During off-season you may rent shorter than one week, but no less than two days.
During off-season you may also rent more than one week excluding week 25.
How can an apartment be booked?
- Reserve your apartment on the Foundation’s online booking page: Bokning
- Questions about booking: email@example.com
- Payment must have been made by the date specified in the written confirmation of the booking. Non-payment will be treated as a cancellation.
- Your reservation becomes effective only after the payment is registered in the account.
- Written information will then be provided about the pickup and return of the key and other practical issues.
- The apartment rent does not include cleaning, toilet paper, washing-up liqiud, bed linen or towels.
What do I pay?
The rent for the period according to the booking confirmation.
What are the rules for cancellation?
If you already paid for your reservation, you must e-mail your cancellation to the Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation is only valid until confirmation has been issued by the Foundation.
- If cancellation occurs more than 14 days before the start of the rental period, the paid amount will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the start of the rental period, 10% will be deducted from the amount paid as a cancellation fee.
Access to the apartment
The apartment is available from 16:00 on the day of arrival and is vacated no later than 11:00 on the day of departure.
What are the tenant’s rights?
- If the apartment cannot be accessed at the agreed time, and another apartment is not offered to you, you have the right to terminate the rental agreement. You will then receive a refund of the whole amount of your payment, in addition to other proven additional costs that you may have had, net of the benefit you may have had from the apartment, up to a total maximum of SEK 5,000.
- Complaints during your stay must be reported immediately to the Saab/Scania Jubileum Foundation: email@example.com, but no later than 7 calendar days after the end of the rental period. Complaints received after that period will not be considered.